The lovely Carolyn at Yarn's the Word tagged me for a meme. I am going to do it, but since it is summer and people are really busy lately I will not tag anyone, but if you want to do it go ahead and let me know so I can head right over and see. I really do like memes as I get to know people better through them.
If you have never been over at Carolyn's site go check her out. I meet Carolyn last year during our Master Spinner's Class, and she is moving into a brand spanking new house and she has the most awesomest craft studio that her sweet hubby built for her (I can't ask hubby for one because he has already said he is getting a new garage, LOL and since he spoils me rotten and lets me have whatever I want I can't begrudge him this LOL plus I plan on putting in a wood shop in the garage LOL I know I need another craft like I need another hole in my head ROFL). She also has llamas, she knits, spins and weaves - how cool is that?
Okay now for the meme.
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged, and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer."
1) What I was doing 10 years ago? Just around July of '98 I was offered a job for double of my state's job salary, so hubby, two boys, two cats and I moved to Greensboro NC.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Finish off my art swap creations for Quill's Cottage I Remember Laura series, start some of my decorations for our 4th of July party on the 5th, finish sewing my pillowcases, clean up in the library room as we have been living in this room all winter and spring and it needs a good hoeing out (read filled with all my crafty goodies LOL), add some pages to my Home Journal.
3) Snacks I enjoy - nuts - especially cashews and macadamia, hummus with pita, fruit - most any kind, a little yogurt with some fruits and granola, oh I know this might sound weird but it is awesomely delicious - orange wedges with some good olive oil and red wine vinegar and pepper - OMG I'm drooling just thinking of this. A very dear Italian friend of mine showed me this dish many, many years ago and I just recently heard it on Fine Living channel but with blood oranges.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Naturally give my two boys some money and our parents (and siblings if they need it, but most of them are well off), buy a huge place for a crafting retreat that has fiber animals, farm animals and a huge, huge ass garden, and hire a gardener. Travel. Buy a place in Germany near where our family apartment is or maybe overlooking the sea. Get my charity up and running and run the retreat to focus on my charity (I have one I've been wanting to create and I've been looking at the legal end of things, once that is finalized I plan on starting it up LOL without the billion).
5) Places I have lived - quite a few places in Germany, Rosedale NY, Franklin Square, NY Fleischmanns NY, Denver NY, da Bronx, Short Hills NJ, Raleigh NC, Graham NC and finally Saxapahaw NC.
6) Jobs I have had - helped parents in deli/grocery store, helped hubby in deli/grocery/liquor/gas station store, bookkeeper for Chevy dealership, help desk administrator, archaeologist, marketing researcher.
Bloggers I am tagging - no one but if you are going to do it let me know I would love to read your answers.